- Development through Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Power to empower the Differently Abled
- Justice to all
Deepa Academy for Differently Abled is committed to serving the need of special children by providing visually impaired students with high-quality and up-to-date curriculums, fostering an effective teaching/learning environment, and bringing them to the mainstream of the community.
“Empowering the differently abled with quality education and promoting overall development with the guiding principles of self-help, interaction and involvement.”
- Educational Qualification: B A , M A in English Literature and BEd for special education
- Work experience: As worked an editor for an English the Children’s Magazine “Brain Child” from 1992 to 1999
- He has been a teacher for the visually impaired students since 2001. He teaches subjects like English, Social science, Economics, sociology.